Aggressive Florida Product Liability Lawyer
Call The Pittman Firm, P.A. Today at (850) 784-6997
Negligently designed products or those that are poorly manufactured can cause serious injury or death to consumers. If you need legal assistance with a product liability matter, The Pittman Firm, P.A. can lend a helping hand. Attorney Wes Pittman helps victims of dangerous products obtain compensation for their injuries by standing up against large corporations and manufacturers.
- Examples of defects causing injury or death include:
- Exploding products
- Car roofs that fail during rollovers
- Auto seat belts that are not properly designed to prevent a passenger from sliding under the seatbelt in a frontal collision
- Nutritional supplements or drugs that are improperly mixed or which are not adequately tested before being put on the market
The firm has stood up to manufacturers and retailers of defective products for more than 30 years. With the firm’s help, you can secure justice for yourself or for your loved one.
Retaining an Attorney to Represent You in a Product Liability Case
As a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Florida, Attorney Pittman has the seasoned litigation skills you need to feel confident in your pursuit of justice. His legal prowess and extensive insight has led to countless triumphs, inside and outside of court. He has recovered millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of his clients.
- As his client, you can expect the following:
- 24/7 availability for new injuries
- Results-driven case strategies with your needs in mind
- Honest and passionate legal representation
Worried about your financial situation? You can seek the firm’s help without having to worry about paying out-of-pocket legal fees because of the firm’s contingency fee policy. You don’t pay legal fees unless your case is successful! The Pittman Firm, P.A. accepts premises liability cases throughout Florida and beyond.
Contact the firm for more information about how they can stand up and
protect your rights after a product-related injury.