Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Florida
Representing the Injured in Bay County and Beyond
Pedestrians have the right of way at intersections and crosswalks, and yet not all drivers heed this rule of the road, which can seriously injure pedestrians. If you were injured at a crosswalk or in any other capacity as a pedestrian, speak with The Pittman Firm, P.A. as soon as possible. Your serious injuries will undoubtedly keep you from working for some time, or perhaps indefinitely. Attorney Wes Pittman can help you file an injury claim so you can hold the at-fault party financially responsible.
- The leading cases of pedestrian include the following in passenger vehicle drivers:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
- Failing to come to a full stop
- Failing to give pedestrians the right-of-way
Honest & Aggressive Legal Representation
During his more than three decades of legal experience, Attorney Pittman has successfully handled countless cases and recovered millions of dollars on behalf of the seriously injured. He firmly believes that negligent individuals and parties should be held responsible for their actions.
When he reviews a case, he will be honest when determining if his firm can assist a client. This is the kind of transparent and ethical services you can expect from his firm.
- Wes Pittman’s efforts have earned him various honors and distinctions, such as:
- Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Inclusion in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Florida
- Membership in the American Association for Justice
He has the sharp litigation skills and extensive legal experience to handle your case with great care and take it to court, if necessary. Whether you live in Panama City, elsewhere in the Florida panhandle, or beyond, the firm is ready to take a stand in protection of your rights.
contact the firm for more information about how you can
protect your rights as an injured pedestrian.