Construction Accident Attorney

Serving Panama City and The Florida Panhandle

Every year in Florida there are, on average, about 200 work-related fatalities. Many more workers are injured performing their job duties, such as working on scaffolding, installing electrical wiring, and operating heavy machinery. Attorney Wes Pittman is a passionate advocate for construction workers, representing their interests after serious jobsite accidents.

If you or a loved one was injured while working in construction, we invite you to contact The Pittman Firm, P.A. today for a free review of your legal rights and options!

Steps to Take After a Construction Accident

Florida workers who are injured on the job have two possible avenues for compensation after an injury at the workplace. One option is a workers’ compensation claim. This avenue is available to all construction workers who are employed by a company that provides workers’ compensation insurance. If your accident occurred while you were performing your job duties, workers’ compensation insurance could provide the financial restitution you need.

On the other hand, some workers have the option of filing third party liability claims, that is, a lawsuit against a third party (not your employer) who is allegedly responsible for the incident that led to your injury. It can be difficult to know what your legal rights and options are after a construction accident, which is why we encourage all injured construction workers, or a family member, to contact us for a free consultation.

The Pittman Firm, P.A. Is Here to Help

Our Panama City-based injury law firm has been representing the rights of the injured for more than 30 years. Attorney Wes Pittman is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, signifying million-dollar recoveries he has won for his clients. He is also a member of Florida’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers! If it’s a construction injury you’re dealing with, contact our firm to discuss your right to financial compensation.


Contact the Pittman Firm, P.A. Today!

Submit My Information