Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
The Pittman Firm, P.A., located in Panama City, Florida, investigates and handles personal injury cases throughout the United States, but focuses on accidents and injuries in the Florida panhandle, Georgia and Alabama. We are committed to serving the interests of injured people and consumers. The firm covers a diverse legal spectrum from automobile and truck accident claims, motorcycle accidents and slip and falls to complex nursing home, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and product liability claims. Personal injury lawyer, Wes Pittman, aggressively represents the firm’s injured clients. That role continues after settlement or jury verdict through the firm’s member participation in such organizations as the National Head Injury Foundation and Trial Lawyers for Public Justice that advocate injured victims rights.
Attorney Wes Pittman has built The Pittman Firm, P.A., on the core principles of integrity, commitment to its clients and untiring case preparation. It remains one of the oldest law firms, if not the oldest, between Pensacola and Tallahassee that limits its practice strictly to representing injured people and consumers. In his bid to become the most reliable personal injury lawyer Florida has to offer, Wes Pittman has helped injured people for more than 30 years in Panama City, the panhandle of Florida and the surrounding states.
The Pittman Firm continues to provide valuable legal services on which injury victims in Florida and the surrounding states can rely.
As a seasoned Florida personal injury lawyer, Wes Pittman is committed to correcting injustices resulting in injuries to you or your loved one when the accident is the fault of someone else. Noteworthy qualities The Pittman Firm can bring to your case include the following:
- Knowledge & Experience - By selecting the quality representation The Pittman Firm offers, you can be assured that your case will be handled properly. The facts of personal injury cases vary greatly, so only a firm with the experience in investigating, preparing, and handling thousands of cases can provide the insight and the support that your case needs.
- Insurance Law - Insurance companies want to make sure that your claim is legitimate. It is your attorney's job to champion your case to ensure that its legitimacy is established to an insurance carrier’s reasonable satisfaction or, ultimately, to a jury’s satisfaction if the insurance carrier’s representatives are unreasonable. Attorney Wes Pittman has extensive knowledge in insurance claims, the valuation of injuries, and successful techniques to persuade insurance companies on the merits and value of a case.
- Resources - You need a Florida injury lawyer who has the resources to back up your case. Thorough case preparation and presentation to either an insurance company or a jury are paramount in the success of a case. The Pittman Firm, one of Florida’s oldest and most successful personal injury firms, has the depth of financial resources to investigate, prepare, and present each and every case it accepts. Detailed preparation and presentation, essential to success in settlement or trial, are its hallmarks.
Choose a Florida personal injury attorney and firm that can effectively represent you. Schedule a consultation with The Pittman Firm today, or contact the firm for more information about personal injury claims and tort law.
Looking for one of the best personal injury attorneys Florida has to offer? The hiring of a Florida injury lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be either formal legal advice or the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
- Mandatory Arbitration Agreements in Nursing Home Contracts Prey on the Elderly A group of nursing home workers in Florida were recently charged with the brutal beating of a resident suffering from dementia. The abuse was captured ....
- Confidential Settlements: Protecting Corporations not Victims from Faulty Vehicles It was only after the recall of nearly 1.37 million cars and the deaths of at least 27 people that GM begin to take responsibility for its fatally ....
- Bus Accidents Highlight Importance of Raising Insurance Minimums In one deadly week this past September, two student buses were struck by semi-trucks with tragic results. For the North Central Texas College in ....